The Huskie Booster Club is a volunteer parent organization that raises funds to celebrate and support educational, social, athletic and extracurricular activities at OPRFHS.
- Each year we appropriate $50,000+ to student organizations and programs to support the vitality of our high school.
- We sell Huskie Spirit Wear in the bookstore and at many school events.
- We sell admission passes for Arts or Athletics events, or a combo pass for both.
- We produce the Student Directory, available with Club membership to families of OPRFHS students.
- We host the Booster Ball, the annual fundraising party
Monthly meetings are held September ‐ May on the first Wednesday of each month, generally from 7‐8:30 pm. Meeting locations vary between the Staff Cafeteria, and off-site venues. All parents and guardians are welcome to join us at any time.
THERE ARE ALWAYS OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN US!
There are many ways you can support the high school each year:
- Join a committee planning or working at a fundraiser
- Sell Spiritwear
- Recruit new members
- Represent your student's organization to the Booster Club
Come to the next Booster Club meeting or email us and let us know how you'd like to help!
Supporting and Celebrating OPRF Student Academics, Activities, Arts and Athletics
2016-17 School Year Officers
Co-Presidents: Marc Mosher / Wayne Franklin
Treasurers: Fred Brandstrader, Mary Matticks
Secretary: Alex Eugenides
Membership: Vic Vanek
Volunteer Coordinator: Lisa Moragne-Kayser
Social Events: John & Jill Dortch
Appropriations: Eric Neville